Our team of experienced researchers offer a variety of different levels of research and profiling services. Our research reports are generated by people, not machines, ensuring you get intelligent, pertinent, fresh information for each of your leading prospects. The Factary team specialise in analysing the huge range of information that is available today and giving you an intelligent summary of a prospect’s potential. Our profiles draw on a wide range of paid for sources as well as Factary’s extensive library of information built up over the last 20 years.
Factary can help you right the way through the fundraising process, from prospect to strategic donor. We can help you:
- We carry out research to identify new prospects for you – for example, people connected to your existing board or lead volunteers.
- Factary can help you evaluate your prospects by carrying out research on their wealth or past philanthropy.
- Factary’s individually-researched in-depth profiles offer detailed, up-to-the-minute information on your key prospects, along with their backgrounds, contacts, philanthropy, and business interests and investments.
- We can provide monthly or weekly reports on your key prospects’ activities in business, investments, philanthropy and news.
- We can provide support with management systems, database specification, database supplier selection, database design, and expert IT advice to set up and manage an effective prospect pipeline.
- Factary offers training (or, for your senior management, counsel) on prospect management and prospect research, as well as major donor systems and structures.