At this week’s European Venture Philanthropy Association (http://evpa.eu.com/) conference, a senior UK venture philanthropist described our latest report, The Venture Philanthropists, as “very comprehensive.”
The focus of the report is the 254 board members and patrons who lead the UK venture philanthropy sector. We include biographies of each, and a handy networking index to identify who is linked to which fund. Many are people of wealth; we identify £38 billion in personal wealth.
The 177-page report includes:
- A clear explanation of venture philanthropy
- A brief history of VP
- Detailed analysis of trends in this fast-growing sector
- Detailed profiles of the 22 venture philanthropy funds active in the UK
- Biographies of the 254 board members and advisers who lead VP funds
- More than 150 organisations and projects that have benefited from venture philanthropy
- A who’s who in VP index linking people to companies and charitable trusts and foundations
The Venture Philanthropists is available at:
- Non-profits: £250 per copy
- For-profits: £300 per copy
- Subscribers to Factary’s New Trust Update or Factary Phi, or those taking out a subscription with the report: £150 per copy.
To order a copy of the report contact Nicola Williams at Factary, firstname.lastname@example.org or call Factary on +44 117 916 6740.